Old 09-16-2015, 10:14 AM   #8
cassiopeia67

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything feminine
Relationship Status:
Single

cassiopeia67 Has the BEST Reputationcassiopeia67 Has the BEST Reputationcassiopeia67 Has the BEST Reputationcassiopeia67 Has the BEST Reputationcassiopeia67 Has the BEST Reputationcassiopeia67 Has the BEST Reputationcassiopeia67 Has the BEST Reputationcassiopeia67 Has the BEST Reputationcassiopeia67 Has the BEST Reputationcassiopeia67 Has the BEST Reputationcassiopeia67 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
I am not partnered at this time, however opposites doesn't work for me. I need to have some activities in common and also not have to listen to a bunch of fussing and sarcastic comments and commentary when I want to do something I enjoy. I've already rode that ride for many years in the past.

I am a social butterfly and rarely meet a stranger. I probably wouldn't do well with a partner who wasn't social.
I can completely relate to this response entirely. I have had relationships in the past (though I am single at present) where we are opposites. I find that just doesn't work for me. I need/want someone who has the same energy and enjoys the same (or mostly the same) activities as I do. I find that if we are opposites, I am bored when I stay home too much.. and can't get the partner to come out as much as I like. It just doesn't work.

I am a social butterfly as well. I won't mix well with someone who doesn't enjoy being social and mingle with people.
cassiopeia67 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cassiopeia67 For This Useful Post: