Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

I too have had those instant sparks, but it's very, very rare. In all honesty, I have had that happen three times in my life. Two of which were years ago and one was more recently. It's very rare for me to feel any kind of instant connection to a person on so many levels, right from the beginning. That doesn't mean I believe or call it love at first sight. I also don't think of it as love. It is just an uber deep connection that I feel in my soul. My heart may flutter but it is my soul that speaks. Sadly, it's even more rare when this is a shared connection. Personally, I believe that missed connections are because some people do not "feel" or "see" with their whole being (whether they realize it or not). One way or another, it is a powerful feeling....which can also cause immense pain.
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post: