View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 11:58 AM   #80
Amante

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Going steady

Amante Has the BEST ReputationAmante Has the BEST ReputationAmante Has the BEST ReputationAmante Has the BEST ReputationAmante Has the BEST ReputationAmante Has the BEST ReputationAmante Has the BEST ReputationAmante Has the BEST ReputationAmante Has the BEST ReputationAmante Has the BEST ReputationAmante Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
Have you ever just met someone and just knew they were the one?

Has you heart ever physically moved in your chest when you talked to them, felt them inside of you?

Have you ever fell madly, deeply in love at first sight or even more profound before you ever met.. just knowing it was everything you ever wanted?
Had I been asked this question a year ago, I would have insisted that love at first sight is simply not possible, and I would have even more derisively insisted that it was not possible to know that someone was The One before you'd even met in person.

Then I met my sweetheart. At 54, completely to my surprise, I knew that she was The One before we even met, and it was confirmed the moment I saw her. At at 63, completely to her surprise, she experienced the same thing. Before we found each other, we were both cynically insistent that this kind of thing doesn't really exist. Now we know better.

Never say never.