Old 08-26-2014, 05:56 PM   #45
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I remember Daddy sending me to the store with $1 for a gallon of lawn mower gas, a pack of Salem's, and I could have the change.

I remember Sunday evenings with Walt Disney and Wild Kingdom

I remember when a cigarette salesman would see us in the store and ask if our parents smoked and would give us sample cigarettes to take home to them. Umm no they never made it home.

I remember "be home before the street lights come on"

I remember, "the people down the street were hippies and we needed to walk on the other side of the street not on the side their house was on.

I remember vinyl records...33 1/3

I remember when I was the remote control

I remember our first experience with cable TV. There was a box under the TV and a little hand held box with a keypad they were attached with a cable like a phone cable.

I remember riding in the back of Pa's truck and driving years before I was old enough.

I remember when my Dad could beat up your Dad LOL

Jacks
Around the World (at night under the yard light)
Mother May I
123 red light
I spy
and many more

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post: