Old 09-16-2011, 07:29 PM   #46
hottprof

How Do You Identify?:
female
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss to you... for hym...
Relationship Status:
Crashes One Femme

hottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputation
Default I will give this a shot...

What is your idea of perfect happiness? being loved by a perfect other, even when times get tough.. .working through it...

What is your greatest fear? drowning

What historical figure do you most identify with? Anne Hutchinson (minus the early death)

Which living person do you most admire? my grandmom

What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? I can't always say no

What trait do you most deplore in others? lying

What is your greatest extravagance? my right hand ring... from re-discovering ME

On what occasion do you lie? I try not too... when I do not want to go out because of finances

What do you most dislike about your appearance? I am learning to accept myself for me... trying not to dislike

What is your favorite journey? one I have not taken yet... also going to Ireland in high school

What do you consider the most overrated virtue? that I can figure things out for others that I see as common sense

Which living person do you most despise? n/a

Which words or phrases do you most overuse? no worries

What is your greatest regret? not telling someone how I felt about them

What or who is the greatest love of your life? still looking

When and where were you happiest? summer camp, at the beach, in the mountains

Which talent would you most like to have? the ability to focus

What is your current state of mind? tired: restless

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? the lack of strength in my lower back

If you could change one thing about your family, what would it be? they are unique... maybe their tardiness to events

If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what would it be? a tree or a dog

If you could choose what or who to come back as, what would it be? I would come back as me

What do your consider your greatest achievement? getting published

What is your most treasured possession?: my Masters Degree

What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery? personal depression from heart break

What is your most marked characteristic? ability to talk someone through just about anything

What is the quality you most like in a FTM? Butch? Boi? honesty

What is the quality you most admire in a woman? strength

What do you most value in your friends? their trust

Who are your favourite writers? King, Larson, McPherson...

Who is your favourite hero of fiction? Roland DeShane

Who are your heroes in real life? Vietnam Veterans, Teachers, Uniformed service members

What is it that you most dislike? people who can not be honest and lima beans

How would you like to die? knowing that I am loved

What is your motto? "You've got to laugh at yourself, because you'd cry your eyes out if you didn't"
hottprof is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hottprof For This Useful Post: