Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Thanked 21,371 Times in 6,721 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Any coffee aficionados in the coffee thread?

I was talking with an associate yesterday and we both agreed that we like our coffee on the UBER strong side... whether it be due to the blend... the bean... or the roast. We agreed too that those tend to be on the bitter side... which we also like. But, now I'm curious... is there a way to enjoy an UBER strong cuppa joe that's not so bitter? I'm wondering what that would even taste like! Thoughts? Suggestions? Thanks!
Lyte..i enjoy coffee at the other end of the spectrum, sweet, fruity with hints of spice..which is what a Kona coffee has to offer..but i'm careful where i buy it because not all Kona is equal..i love a medium roast not burnt...you might try an Ethiopian?!?...but if your coffee is truly bitter it may be over extracted..i wonder if all Gems love coffee as much? listening too..

with my favorite