Old 07-15-2011, 11:37 AM   #62
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScandalAndy View Post
I love this description. Thank you, again, for being so patient and thorough with your answers (I will not run away with the innuendo that could so easily be put into that sentence). I am no stranger to the terms we are using, I'm just playing stupid, in a sense, so that I may understand how we are all using them in relation to ourselves.

You're quite right, everyone's interpretation of the words is different, so how can I share what it means to me in the context of conversation? For now I'm just going to keep asking questions so I can be sure of exactly what the poster is intending to convey.

Also, I'm a fan of the "pleasure balls" analogy.
Well, when I want to share what something means to me, I start by typing it out. After some editing and font adjusting, I submit it.

*grin*

It is hard to let go of our inner critc, isn't it? Just know that your audience is rooting for you, not against you, and most if not all know at least some of what you are going through and have gone through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toughy View Post
Actually, every person should respect every other person's sexual/emotional boundaries. Everyone has boundaries. Those boundaries can change depending on who is in the bed or not change.

For many/most? Stone Butch is about no vaginal penetration (and perhaps no anal penetration) and breasts are not breasts, but are a chest. I think it's a mixed bag concerning blow jobs and the 'little cock' (the clit), but it is in the mind set that it's a blow job not sucking a clit. I have never known a Stone Butch (or Stone Femme Top) who turned down a blow job on the 'big cock'.

Stone Femmes (who are bottoms) generally balk at wearing a cock or vaginally penetrating any Butch with their fingers. Anal is a mixed bag. It's a mixed bag about blow jobs on the little cock, but definitely a go for the big cock. Touching nipples on the chest is also a mixed bag, but I have never met a stone femme who would cup a breast in their hand to suck the nipple. It's a different kind of touch for nipples on a chest.

I am completely Stone big cock identified in kink space. In non-kink space, my sexual boundaries are entirely dependent on the femme in my (her) bed and the energy between us.

-----------------
'dash' is a reference to another butch/femme website that many many many of us frequented before this big ass planet was created....there is a dash (-) in the name.
Thank you for bringing up chest versus breast/s. That is a very important line drawn in probably nearly all Stone relationships, I would say.

I've read the paragraph regarding Stone Femmes a couple of times and it just doesn't sit right with me. I know what you're saying, so it must be my own scope reading it askew.

Just to throw it out there, and possibly to confuse others more, Stone Femmes are usually but not always bottoms. As Cheryl has said earlier, there's a lot of confusion between stonefemme and Stone Femmes and those of us who are, in the initial design of things, stonefemmes but like the look of Stone Femme better add to the confusion. That would be me. I'm not Stone in that I don't like and/or want penetration or certain touch. I partner with those who do identify with those boundaries. Seeing stonefemme in lower case and squished together makes the grammar snob in me all and that just can't happen, so I capitalize it and spread it out.

Softness has had a wonderful metamorphosis since I've first known her and I love where she is now. I would have also said that she was a Stone Femme or Stone Femme Top, but it certainly does help to add Top or Domme or both, if it feels appropriate.

In the end, it doesn't matter what label others put on you. I think the forced labelization of this world is what has made a lot of folks reject labels as a whole. They see restrictions in themselves and their loved ones. I, being anal retentive 'n chit, see order and a classification system that tells what group this person is in and this one. Order makes me happy, so maybe I should go with the label of Queer Stone Anal Femme Girl. Imagine the dialogue THAT would create.

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
I have come to realize I am the femme version of a stone butch. I dont think there is a label for this. lol.

I have no desire for my partner to give to me unless I dictate how and when. And I have my own boundaries, just like a stone butch would. I am by no means frigid. I am hot as hell in bed and my submissive can tell you that. I use to call myself an aggressive femme but that was when i was trying to mold myself into the role of submissive femme. It SO didnt work for me. Now that I am into FemDom and pack and take the Dominant role, I think and act more like a Stone Butch, but am absolutely Femme...
If you want to call yourself a FemDomme or Stone Femme Top or a pretty, pretty Tulip with thorns, that's your right, and those who care about you and respect you will do their best to remember that.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: