Old 07-16-2011, 10:56 AM   #31
steel_magnolia

How Do You Identify?:
Queer stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc.
Relationship Status:
OK with being single, but open to developments

steel_magnolia Has the BEST Reputationsteel_magnolia Has the BEST Reputationsteel_magnolia Has the BEST Reputationsteel_magnolia Has the BEST Reputationsteel_magnolia Has the BEST Reputationsteel_magnolia Has the BEST Reputationsteel_magnolia Has the BEST Reputationsteel_magnolia Has the BEST Reputationsteel_magnolia Has the BEST Reputationsteel_magnolia Has the BEST Reputationsteel_magnolia Has the BEST Reputation

I grew up in Texas and have very firm ideas on how I should be treated - good Southern manners go far with me! Money is immaterial, though - in fact, a fancy restaurant seems like too much unless it's a special occasion. Picnics, boat rides, gentle hikes, drives, etc are more my speed. And I don't really like the classic "dinner and a movie". I prefer a show and drinks - if we're going to watch a performance of any kind I'd want to talk about it after, and a coffee shop or quiet bar give us a chance to do that! Treat me like a lady, focus on the moment, share your thoughts with me, and actually be interested when I share with you. Everything else is optional.

My favorite date (so far!) was a nighttime walk through a city garden that had been decorated for Christmas. It was our own fairy wonderland! We talked about everything for hours, admired the lights and displays, and I was her entire focus. She was courteous and chivalrous, constantly seeing to my comfort. The only money spent was on a cup of hot cocoa when I started to get a bit chilled. Afterwards she dropped me back off at my car with a smile, a desire to see me again, and a chaste kiss with no pressure for more. Best date ever.
steel_magnolia is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to steel_magnolia For This Useful Post: