smouldering

How Do You Identify?:
Punky girly girl, glittery femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc.
Relationship Status:
Single, Recovering

Thanked 3,974 Times in 924 Posts
smouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputation

This has been a very interesting thread and i've enjoyed reading it greatly.

I used to identify as a stone femme when i first came onto the scene, but after learning more about myself and those that i am attracted to, honestly i would have to say i am more of a "fluid" femme. I have dated both Stone and not and never felt that i was missing something if that makes sense? when i am in love with someone and with them, it all seems to fall into place, i want them to feel good and feel confident in our relationship and in their body, if my partner is comfortable with me touching their nipples or going down on them then ok, however if they are not comfortable with it and prefer that i touch them anywhere else but in certain places, then i am fine with that too, its all about what works for us in our dynamic. I find that it is hard to explain really but I try lol.. all in all I am just me and find that there are several little niches i can find at least something that relates to me
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to smouldering For This Useful Post: