Thread: Stone Femme?
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 10:00 AM   #76
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Queer (gender), female (biological marker)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she will work as a default.
Relationship Status:
*engaged to jac* until 8/10/14

Thanked 15,802 Times in 2,905 Posts
spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone4play View Post
When I think of a stone femme, I think of the individual you are portraying here. The assured confident woman that knows for sure and certain that she does not want to have any part with feminizing her stone butch partner. Ok allow me to kind of explain where my mind is going with this... As I mentioned in the stone butch thread, I had partners months and years later in our relationship ask for the unaskable... To me, and speaking strictly for myself, it makes me a bit uneasy and standoffish to hear a femme say that she is "open to anything." It kind of feels like there is room for options, but for me I am certain that there is absolutely, positively no options. I guess it's that trust thing and my past experiences that have me feeling like this. I just want to know that the femme I partner with is 100% certain. There is someone for everyone and just because I am strict with how I expect things to be does not mean that there are not different levels to the stone butch continuum. I am just saying that I am all the way to the far right on that continuum... like... back against the wall, no more space for further options, far right. I hope this does not offend anyone and how they perceive themselves to be... This is my own personal feeling about the stone butch that I am. And thank you for this thread and all your words on the topic... I am thoroughly enjoying it!!
First....
Thank you all for sharing on this topic. It is a blessing to be allowed to explore understanding through your experiences and thoughts.

Next...
I choose to quote stone4play because it speaks to my fear/concern... How does one explore their changing notions of themselves and sexual expression without hurting, pushing, disrespecting others in the process? I deeply do not want to hurt others in my deepening and awakening. I know it is a risk... so I continue to read and hope conversations will lead to clarity while limiting risk.

Further more... My understanding of boundaries, what I desire, really desire, in an intimate relationship are emerging as I learn the words for what I feel. As my pain illuminates what I want to be by being in contrast to how I am being. I feel like I can breath a bit knowing "stonefemme" is something I can define and refine. I am thrilled to know that being the receiver is pleasure for another. I strongly desire to be, not just submissive, a person that creates a place for one to be and receive them and have my enjoyment be their pleasure, a shared pleasure.

spritzerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post: