View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014, 07:18 PM   #34
Femmadian

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 2,413 Times in 362 Posts
Femmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST Reputation

• How do you feel about your partner's breasts?
  • Are they a turn on or not?
  • Do you want to touch them? Ignore them? Play with them?
  • Do binding vests turn you on?
  • If your partner had top surgery, would they become more or less attractive to you?

I am currently un-partnered so this is all theoretical:
1) I love 'em.
2) Huge turn on.
3) Touch and play, definitely. I love the way they feel so tender and soft, love the jiggle they do during certain activities... Love nibbling on them and feeling the nipples grow hard under my tongue or between my teeth! If one of us is on top of the other and facing each other during sex, that feeling of having our breasts mashed together in a hot, sweaty mess is really arousing. When I embrace them, it's nice to feel their breasts up against mine and be reminded of their physicality since all breasts are pretty unique and no two sets feel or look the same! Maybe it's an animalistic response, like being able to pick out your partner's distinctive smell? I dunno.
4) I'm currently undecided about binding. I won't say it's an active turn-off but not a turn on at this point.
5) Hmmmm, I don't know that they'd be less attractive to me but to be totally honest, I'd probably be a bit disappointed to not be able to see, touch, play with, or snuggle up to them anymore. They're just so lovely! :-)

All that being said, if a partner preferred they not be touched or they felt the desire for top surgery, I would completely respect that. The only thing we really ever own is our own bodies and I'm not about to tell anyone what they can or can't do with theirs.
Femmadian is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Femmadian For This Useful Post: