JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

I have a little story for my JOY of the day.

I have a new student in my classroom who is very antisocial. Given a choice he goes back to our classroom and interacts only with teachers or other students from our room. Today at lunch he asked me where I thought he should sit because he still doesn't know anyone. I had him sit with a group of kids that included a young lady from his grade.

When they were released from their tables at lunch, instead of wanting to go straight back to our room he chose to stay out in the commons. A short time after that, the young lady he had be sitting with came over and invited him to hang out with her.

In the end, the two decided to go outside and walk with me for the remainder of their lunch time.

This is the FIRST voluntary social interaction that my student has shown since he started with us 3 weeks ago!!!

WHAT A JOY TO SEE!!!