Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi View Post
I was looking for a thread to share some craft beer suggestions and interesting drinks. I bartended at one point in my many careers. I miss it. I was a hoping we could resurrect this thread and maybe share and even trade craft beers.

Anyone interested?
Hello Jedi,

I seem to remember a beer thread, and a few members here used to post in it, quite a bit. It was OkieBug's beer thread, I think:

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...ead.php?t=5166

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi View Post
Well mostly local breweries.......we have bunch around here. I'm not much into the hoppy bitter tasting beers. I like a nice smooth lager. As far as beers go. And I like citrus notes in my beer on occasion as well.
My hometown (Rip City -- Trail Blazer's, River City --- we got two big rivers, BridgeTown -- we're known for our bridges) has quite a few micro-breweries; but also, we've had several home town breweries recently close since last fall (Alameda Brewery, to name one). Why, I'm not sure, but I'm guessing changes in property taxes or annual lease agreements or simply someone in family owned business dies, then the family just decides to close the doors and move on??? Not sure, really.

When I was younger, I always looked forward to having a beer on a really hot summer day. I'm not much of a beer drinker, so we're talking maybe one or two beers during any given hot summer. *lol*

I had a beer once, that is a favorite out on the East coast... I forget the name of it, but it's a Lemon Shandy, I think. Pretty nice to have on a hot summer evening.

I hope OkieBug's beer thread is the beer thread you were thinking of. If not, you should start a new forum thread and if you do? Tell us a tiny bit about your past bartending career and the types of drinks that were most requested or even a favorite drink you thought was pretty special.

Cheers,

K.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: