Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheatToast View Post
If a certain social media spot (that rhymes with SpaceLook) is any indication, the addition of Trump sympathizer Brett Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court marks the third and final segment of the Federal Government to be invaded by a man or men in a position to let Trump's many crimes* go unpunished.
If the number of protesters and arrests are any indication, this Supreme Court scam could be the last straw for Democrats, liberals and progressives going high when they go low.
I spent a good chunk of the evening swatting at MAGA-maniacs and encouraging my more temperate friends to start using the F word with gusto.
I may not own a gun, but I can talk so much smack, some of them might want to shoot themselves.

*please don't say he's innocent until proven guilty--his lawyer Michael Cohen already confessed to felony campaign finance violations (using campaign funds to pay off Trump's humps), thus making Trump an unindicted co-conspirator. No quibbling, please.
You haven't been around in an awfully long time, WT, but I can't help but think you were on to something, when you made your posts, months ago.

I can't help but think that maybe it's more than a 'civil' war.

I can't help but think how T***P has a penchant for suing anyone and everyone who stands in his way of getting what he thinks he wants, when all he wants, apparently, is to monopolize people's lives, time and money (what money, right?) with his inability to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Maybe when this A-hole fucks up enough people's lives, and the ability to support themselves or their families, people will demand this A-hole be removed from office and prosecuted to the hilt, before he ties up courts forever with his brand of jack-assery.

Wherever you are, I hope you're still fighting the good fight.

-K-

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: