Mrs Arcstriker
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her, she...female ones...
Relationship Status:
married to Arcstriker

Mrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrahamsGirl View Post
Hi there people. It's been what seems like a million years since I have been to this site. Almost four weeks ago Graham and I had to pick up and move to Nebraska. We are without jobs, money, etc. Anyway...that is all on that topic. I'm just grateful that Graham's mom is helping out while we stress to get jobs to get back to how we normally live.

What I really wanted to talk about is this: We are an older couple (52 and 54). I am having a very hard time believing that I am this age. Again...another story. I went onto YouTube and Google search to try to find interesting videos, stories, etc about other butches and femmes. I found a load of stuff, but it was all the younger generations. I found an awesome series on YouTube called "Between Women", but that is only for black lesbians/studs. I watched it anyway because no matter what generation we are we all have gone through the same kinds of things. I just wanted to vent I guess. My questions are: what happens to femmes and butches when they become older? Do they hide out at home and disconnect from the social networks? Do they become staunch?
Grahamsgirl...not sure I am the one to talk to you about commununity because Arc is 51 and I am pushing 46 and we have no lesbian friends. That said, you are NOT invisible. There are people in your community that are so ready to be your friends. I have faith in this. I hope you will count me and Arc in as your first friends in Nebraska, despite the fact that we are in CT...Have you ever been to New England? It's a pretty cool place in some ways, and if you come to CT you can look us up...Now that said, if we get it in our heads to come to Nebraska (and we LOVE to road-trip!) would you mind showing us around?
Mrs Arcstriker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mrs Arcstriker For This Useful Post: