View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 11:28 AM   #34
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageFemme View Post
I like a lot of Loreal as well as Revlon's products and since Loreal owns Lancome, I feel pretty good about their quality. I do subscribe to the school of thought though that with regards to make up & hair products, that you do indeed get what you pay for. Esp w/ hair products. Redken is my favourite brand for hair. I've yet to find anything comparable.

Maybelline's old fashioned $3.50 duo pack of eyebrow pencils are still my favourites though.

Good idea for a thread! Thanks.
I love Redken, too. I love their All Soft line, and the anti-snap leave-in, as well as the CAT restructurizer. I think that it's about doing your research on products...like most eye/eyebrow pencils are made in Germany..so why pay more? It's just being an intelligent consumer.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post: