View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 04:25 AM   #1248
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

-Realizing it's been over a year in the new place and though the entire time I've kept waiting for the ax to fall it hasn't.

-While those I'm closest to might not have all they want, all of us have what we need to get by in relative comfort during this pandemic.

-After years of trying I've finally found an affordable canned cat food that Monte actually prefers over dry that, though it could be healthier, at least isn't total junk food.

-Having daughters in-law who seem to truly love my sons, are excellent mothers, and sons who are very supportive of their wives.

-The tax man cometh and though it sucks being poor at least by the time he gets here I won't owe him shit!
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: