View Single Post
Old 12-20-2020, 06:46 PM   #8
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default Leah Remini Says Tom Cruise’s ‘Psychotic Rant’ About COVID-19 Is A ‘Publicity Stunt’...

While many stars have come to Cruise’s defense over the leaked audio recording of the actor allegedly berating members of the “Mission Impossible 7” crew for breaking safety guidelines, Remini believes his outburst was “for public relations reasons only.” In a post Wednesday on the anti-Scientology blog The Underground Bunker, Remini, one of the organization’s most high-profile defectors and prominent critics, called the tirade a “psychotic rant” and described Cruise as an “abusive person.”

“Tom does not care about the families of his crew; this is all for publicity,” Remini wrote. “Tom does not believe in family values. I mean, how anyone is falling for this is just mind-blowing. I would bet that Tom had this rant written for him and had his Scientology assistant record and release it. Hearing a rich actor with enormous power address his crew in this way is a sign of weakness and a deeply troubled person.”

Tom seems to think that Hollywood is incapable of making films without his help. Saying such a thing indicates the godlike figure Tom believes he is, and what he is told by Scientology,” Remini continued. “The reality is, anyone who is working in Hollywood today is working under strict COVID guidelines. Anyone who is working knows this. Tom Cruise is not dictating how films are being made, even if he seems to think so.”

Remini went on to claim the rant reveals Cruise’s “true personality.”

“He is an abusive person. I witnessed it, I’ve been a recipient of it on a small level, and I’ve been told of similar abuse by his former girlfriend, his employees, and his friends,” Remini wrote. “This is the real Tom.”

And she encouraged those commending his behavior to reconsider given the power dynamic at play, writing, “This is not just a guy in the middle of a public place standing up to someone for not wearing a mask. This is Tom friggin’ Cruise wielding his power and threatening and degrading his crew.”

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/leah-...b6e5158fa7e6d6
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: