How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

Again I can only say mind boggling. The Supreme court used to be an entity I deeply respected. Justices CAN be impeached, pretty much in the same way that presidents can be impeached. Maybe it is the time for that.

I can remember most of my young life seeing billboards postd by the John Birch Society that read "Impeach Earl Warren" (then Supreme Court Justice for those of you who are too young to remember.) so I knew it could be done, but then I looked it up and found how to do it. It takes a two thirds vote of the congresspeople Who are present that day. On a typical day in the house there are less than a hundred people there, so theoretically, it could take only 66 people to oust some of those asshole,

While I am talking about Earl Warren, I just want to point out that he was elected three times to the office governor of California AS A REPUBLICAN!!! And he was nominated by Dwight Eisenhower (who warned us against the military industrial complex way back in the mid fifties.) Yet as Supreme Court Justice, he was one of the most liberal justices in US history. See Eisenhowers warning speech

Two Republicans we could respect, if not agree with. What the hell happened to the Republican Party? Mind boggling!
Smooches,
Keri
iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post: