View Single Post
Old 08-19-2019, 03:48 PM   #2200
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

1. See shrink for 3 month supply of medication refill slip - Done
2. Take happy pill in front of watching me like a hawk to ensure compliance, over zealous because this is her first home care license ever, DIL to be - Done
3. Do dishes I hid in oven so I didn't have to unload the clean dishes from the dishwasher and load it with the dirty ones before Ms. Worrying Too Much About Contamination, things you can't even catch from dirty dishes, arrives to smile about me having played house beautiful and washing them all up in a timely fashion - Done
4. Rejoice and thank the Universe for, happy surprise, nurse supervisor calling to apologize for receptionist screwing up and booking me for exam when insurer will now only pay for gynecology check every two years instead of one - Work still in progress. This joy might last awhile
5. Celebrate being able to get out of these stuffy clothes and into bum around more comfortable ones much sooner than expected due to no longer having to go in and get infiltrated.
6. Re-pack moving boxes in the front room. I was going to re-pack one by one all the stuff in my crummy boxes into the regulation size nice ones they've provided free of charge/are demanding. However it just occurred to me – why. All I have to do is take the already packed full crummy ones, stick them into the much nicer regulation sized ones, tape them closed and voilą! Much, much easier.
7. Have some drunch. This comes when it's too early for dinner, yet way past the time you'd normally have lunch. I've missed breakfast and lunch both and my morning snack plus I haven't had all of my four cups of coffee with half and half yet, just two it's been that busy. I'm famished.
8. Make dessert - lightly sweetened with Truvia whipped cream with mashed up canned fruit, pineapple and mandarin orange segements, folded in.
9. And last but not least, window shop online for nice, affordable things I'll be needing for myself and the grandkids in the new place.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: