genghisfawn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme/Gentlewoman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Happily married 05/17/14

Thanked 2,157 Times in 403 Posts
genghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputation

I have a huge heart-on for the Burt's Bees tinted lip glosses. If you get the Fig shade, no matter what your skin tone or ancestry, it looks good on anyone... seriously, anyone.

I've been finding Revlon glass nail files at Dollarama lately (Dollarama is very, very good to me.)

The DreamLumi Touché Highlighting concealer (with the little brush tip) by Maybelline beats the heck out of anything professional. I've bought Benefit, Estée Lauder and Clinique to try doing something about my terrible skin tone, and this stuff maims it all.

(Is it just me, or does Maybelline eye makeup in general beat the pants off everything else? Best Lash mascara goes on sale for like $3.99 at Shoppers and London Drugs all the time and it wipes the floor with the 3x the price competition.)

The Garnier caffeinated undereye concealer is awesome, too. Not impressed that you can only find it in light shades (especially since I go super-tan in the summer) but it helps me look less like I've been hit in the face with a truck and more like I've just had a little less sleep than usual. My undereye circles are hereditary, but this stuff is almost like you've got a wand and you've cast a glamour.

Aveeno lotion forever!
genghisfawn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to genghisfawn For This Useful Post: