View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 04:47 PM   #88
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

You know, I am just coming into my own I think. A friend pointed me in this direction. I hate to say it but my own confusion of understanding who I am was hindered by stereotypes. If I am x, y, z then I should be x, y, z.

While I do not believe in such stereotypes I just continued to limit myself. CRAZYNESS!!!

I love being surrounded by such diversity. I love that each one of us has our own definition of what femme means to us. YET we all can agree on this ...FEMME=POWER=BADASS=BEAUTIFUL=CONFIDENCE...I could go on and on *sigh* That is all for now. More to come. Have had a million thoughts running through my mind today.
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post: