View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 11:04 AM   #45
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

I want to be able to have open conversations regarding how I see the world and the world sees me back. I want to stop having to edit what I say because my spiritual bend is a 'bit much' for most folks. I want to make friends because of who I am, and not dropped because of who I am. I want to be able to be honest and say... 'yeah you could TOTALLY use an extraction, possibly even get that suffering being the heck outta ya so you feel better'. I want to be able to openly discuss what I taught on the weekend on Monday mornings at work. I want to live openly as a person with a spritual practice without being put on the backburner for being who I am.

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post: