NorCalStud

How Do You Identify?:
gaea's Daddy and Fiance
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ours
Relationship Status:
Engaged with gaea:-)

Thanked 1,465 Times in 359 Posts
NorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST Reputation
Default what I want

More than tangibles....more than true love.....more than security.....more than anything.....I want to be okay... meaning to be at peace...which I believe comes thru acceptance to a degree...I want to be okay with how things are in the universe...on my planet....my continent....my state, town, family, and in my heart.

Peace is not a destination. Life is not linear. I have to take the bad with the good and be okay with it. Working on things is good...feed people..food first. Not accepting and being at peace with imbalance doesnt mean we arent always in motion to make all better. It means I wont struggle against evil or good. No more struggle. No more loss of power. I need to be okay with our pace in resolution whether it is on this site or out in the big world. It is okay.

When we are on our deathbeds we see the circle. None of the anger and mistrust ever mattered. None of anything will matter there. I want to live in the circle now.

Before the fall, the summer
Before the summer, spring
Before the spring, the wintertime
Before the winter, sing

Salud

Che
NorCalStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NorCalStud For This Useful Post: