Thread: Singles
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2018, 03:56 PM   #10631
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Sounds logical … dogs/cats being easier to deal with on a number of levels. And yet... bunnies are so adorable!!

I actually didn't mind the snow too much. It meant I could plant some really beautiful bulbs … tulips, daffodils, etc... which I really enjoyed come Spring time! I'd def take the cold and snow over heat and yeah, Texas' heat and humidity is pretty miserable. I've never lived in dry heat, like NM or AZ but I'm willing to give them a shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutie_pi View Post
TBH rabbits are not easy pets. I personally think cats and dogs are easier in the long run. With dogs you have to walk them, take them outside and give them lots of attention, but rabbits come with their own difficulties. They are very fragile creatures; if you feed them the wrong food it can cause them to get sick and die. Vets bills tend to be higher than cats/dogs due to their "exotic" classification. However they are adorable and come with their own little personalities. In my old NYC apartment she used to run around the apartment and jump all over couch. It was cute to watch...until she started chewing on it.

I grew up in Rochester so I'm used to the winters, though I think Buffalo has it the worst. I personally don't think I could handle Texas. Once it goes above 85 I just kinda...melt. lol Although I've never experienced dry heat for an extended period of time, that's gotta be better than dealing with humidity.
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote