View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 11:21 AM   #11
Sabine Gallais

How Do You Identify?:
Adeodatus

Sabine Gallais Has the BEST ReputationSabine Gallais Has the BEST ReputationSabine Gallais Has the BEST ReputationSabine Gallais Has the BEST ReputationSabine Gallais Has the BEST ReputationSabine Gallais Has the BEST ReputationSabine Gallais Has the BEST ReputationSabine Gallais Has the BEST ReputationSabine Gallais Has the BEST ReputationSabine Gallais Has the BEST ReputationSabine Gallais Has the BEST Reputation

I certainly don't hide who I am. My partner and I bought a home in a small, relatively conservative town. Actually, this small conservative town has A LOT of queers in it. We've never had so much as a dirty look from anyone ever. We have two queer city council members also. It's a nice place to live and basically we're all simply tax paying, home owning, sidewalk shoveling, lawn mowing folk. I'm not a huge proponent of stickers, flags and newspaper announcements about my private life. Frankly, I don't want to know what my neighbors do in bed or whom they do it with. Why should I announce what I do? Queer is not all I am, it's only a part of who I am. It shouldn't matter either way, but I'm not naive about my safety which is first and foremost.