View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 07:31 PM   #63
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

Thanked 3,126 Times in 1,269 Posts
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive View Post
If I have a few too many beers then I automatically crave kebab. It's got to be mixed kebab, not just the meat carved off the big rotating thingy, it's got to have koftah and shish kebab meat in it, with lettuce, in pitta bread, with garlic sauce, NO chilli sauce, cos that stuff burns at both ends ...

I hate men leaving the toilet seat up, especially when they're the only man living in a household of women!

Collections of DVD's belong together, not randomly shoved onto a shelf, if they're all Star Wars movies, then they should be placed together!

Tea, for me, is a tea bag, in a cup, boiling water poured over it, with milk and two (fake) sugars (hence two n moo), I can't get iced tea, it's just not done in the UK, tea is hot ...

I have really bad knees, years of not taking care of myself mean that they crunch, loudly, to the point where anyone walking behind me up stairs can hear it, which means, cos I don't know when my knees may or may not give out, and cos of the noise, I always prefer people I know to walk ahead of me up stairs ...

I love cooking, but if I'm cooking in someone else's kitchen and they hover, I turn into a grumpy bastard, if I'm cooking for you, then I. am. cooking. for. you. I don't need help, I know how to cook, so you can sit or stand and talk to me, but if I do something in the way you don't, please, don't try to tell or show me how 'you' do it, cos that's not how 'I' do it, okay? lol
making notes!!