mister
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
hard to hold

1 Highscore

Location: where the road goes on forever and the party never ends
Thanked 1,533 Times in 437 Posts
little man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
You bet Wil!

I am still tinkering in the back end with everything that it does. As far as images, the allowed images is pretty small because they are stored on our server. There will, however be the option for someone to host their photos on an outside source (like Photobucket) and hotlink.

This system isnt very fancy at all so I am also keeping my eye open for something better
so, if i'm reading this correctly, i could put up a thumbnail that originates from an image i have on flickr or somesuch? then, clicking the thumbnail would take you to the outside site to view a larger pic?

then, sales go through this site? you guys will be making a percentage or something off sales, right? it's only fair to offset the costs for hosting the images and whatnot onsite.

i'm a rambling man
i ain't ever gonna change
i got a gypsy soul to blame
and i was born for leaving

--zac brown band (colder weather)
little man is offline   Reply With Quote