View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 08:04 PM   #22
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,524 Times in 1,697 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1PlayfulFemme View Post
*Laughing* My favorite song to dance to in the kitchen isn't a real song at all..

Once upon a time, many moons ago, my wife and I were making chocolate chip cookies. She was getting the flour out of the cupboard and I went up behind her, pressed myself into her back, and swayed..while singing "buttah & sugahhhhh" in her ear. We danced...I made up a song..and we smiled. A while later we were cleaning up and she came up behind me, pressed herself to me and giggled. I looked over my shoulder and smiled..assuming we were going to have an encore. She couldn't control the giggles and went back to cleaning. A few minutes later, she came up behind me again, and tried again. Failure. Finally, on the third attempt, she (in her most seductive southern drawl) sang "sponges & lysol, sponges and lysooooool...." To this day, we'll bust out laughing with those simple words..

I love this! This is so sweet!

Happiness is like a butterfly which,
when pursued, is always beyond our grasp,
but, if you will sit down quietly,
may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post: