View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013, 06:32 AM   #47
Ms. Meander

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Relationship Status:
Ethical Nonmonogamist

Thanked 5,223 Times in 1,150 Posts
Ms. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
That perfectly describes what i was thinking.

No judgment here, just observation, but some people DO need their illness. Its a crutch and gives them comfort.

If they are truly *healed* they will be lost.

I know this is true. For a long time this was me. Perhaps this is why I am so keenly aware of it in others. Also, I am currently training in a modality that has tools for releasing resistance and primal brain programming which can lead to attachment to illness. I am so excited about it that I want everyone to have this experience of healing. But again, you must start with some willingness.

In this case the client is consciously willing but his body is not ready. We need to use what willingness he has to keep him coming back and eventually, hopefully, we'll get everything lined up.

I guess what surprised me so much was the deep sadness I felt. It really should not come as a surprise as I am understanding my sensitivity more and more and how I process energy. I'm doing a lot of work around that. Historically, I have been largely shut down because I didn't have the tools to be open and keep myself safe. I am practicing this now and the process is sometimes challenging. The more I open, the more powerful the work I do. But also, the more comes through me to process. It is really hard for me sometimes but I could not be more excited, happy, or grateful that I have finally come to this place.
Ms. Meander is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ms. Meander For This Useful Post: