cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Pinky's mommy :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Thanked 1,502 Times in 637 Posts
cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation

Yay!!! Another classic movie fan!!! I too have a huge VHS, dvd, and book collection on classic film and icon stars.

Jaques, I, and my friends Graphita2 (who happens to teach film in college), and my buddy Jet, are die-hard classic movie buffs. We are quite knowledgeable about classic film, but Prof. Graphita of course, has us beat! In any case, it's nice to know there's another one of 'us' around. I hope you will join us on the Classic Movie thread soon. We need to 'bump' it up a notch - it's been sleeeping for awhile. Your input would be welcome and appreciated.

[quote=Jaques;99161]
Quote:
Originally Posted by theoddz View Post
[FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Black"]Who could ever forget that wonderful, swingin' 40's music that found GI's spining and twirling their favorite girls to on Saturday night??

Mother, age 88, still loves to hear me play my 40's playlist on Youtube when she's here. These BOSE speakers crank out the bass and the remastered sound is simply remarkable.

....i have original glen miller records and i also love marlene deitrich and play the cd's i have, plus i also have a dvd of Blue Angel in German.......i have pics of her on my office wall and books of all the old stars of that time.....my fav. period in most things is art decco........which changed after the war and the 50's retro period that i had as a kid and everyone seems to crave now.

The is an organ of fire.
cinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cinderella For This Useful Post: