Old 05-20-2012, 05:27 PM   #3
Mr. Cynthia

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single

Mr. Cynthia Has the BEST ReputationMr. Cynthia Has the BEST ReputationMr. Cynthia Has the BEST ReputationMr. Cynthia Has the BEST ReputationMr. Cynthia Has the BEST ReputationMr. Cynthia Has the BEST ReputationMr. Cynthia Has the BEST ReputationMr. Cynthia Has the BEST ReputationMr. Cynthia Has the BEST ReputationMr. Cynthia Has the BEST ReputationMr. Cynthia Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSunshine View Post
Hey there. I lived in the Chicagoland area for years and I have to say it was one of my favorite places. There is always something to do and someone to do it with.
The weather can suck, unless you like snow and enjoy sweating while standing still in the shade.
Honestly, I was always so busy involved in an activity I hardly noticed.
If you're a social person you will love it. I wouldn't worry about how you identify because there are just so many flavors in the area.
Best of luck!
Thanks for the feedback!

I've never really considered moving from Nashville but after working contract jobs for a year, a union job with benefits is sounding pretty good right now.

I wouldn't necessarily describe myself as a social person...but I could probably find my way out of the house if there's plenty going on

Thanks again!
Mr. Cynthia is offline   Reply With Quote