Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,123 Times in 8,604 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Good. Just finished Phase 1 of this year-end project I'm working on. I've had one (or maybe two) days off since Thanksgiving. Phase 1 was the hardest part and it was all up hill. Phases 2 and 3 will be relatively easy. Our deadline is Jan 2 and we are on schedule. For us to meet this deadline we had to be finished with Phase 1 today or people would have to work on Christmas. Yay for us.

I'll take some time off in January—at least a week, probably two. Was thinking of taking a vacation to a beach area (Cabo or Maui—at the end of long days I've been searching for vacation spots ) but I think I'm gonna stay home, maybe have a morning at a nearby spa, and enjoy my femme cave. Though I would enjoy a train ride to somewhere nice. We'll see.

Life is good.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: