View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 12:00 PM   #7373
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,987 Times in 9,938 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
IF she enjoys movies...going out to a movie then out to eat afterwards to discuss said movie
IF she enjoys book and reading...going to one of the independent book sellers to hear an author discuss their book and book signing then cruising up and down the isles then either to eat or just coffee.
IF she is a shopper taking a stroll downtown to window shop and then do some actual shopping and after our dogs are barking finding a great place to grab a bite to eat.

GM3 Horrible dates you've been on or had
I've privately told you about a couple of them, but years ago I had a couple other bad experiences: a) being stood up, b) having to go home by myself (which turned out to be a good thing), c) and one date actually didn't want to hold hands in public (but again, this turned out to be a blessing too)

GM3 clothing ideas that are useful to wear to survive winter weather?

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote