Old 06-21-2010, 07:24 AM   #20
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Arwen,

The site you recommended was great...thank you! I'd had my chart done ages and ages ago, but somehow mislaid it in my travels. It's nice to have it again.

Also...when you recommended looking also at your rising and moon...are you saying that all three of those would apply? Like, for me (Aries, Cancer rising, moon in Sag)....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
[*]Ari Awakening(20) What must U transcend this wk in order to rise up? Who must U pray to in order to be seen? Don't bury yrslf @ work.[*][*]Can GuardAir Tibetan bowls sing for a reason. What makes U sing? What makes U commune w/ Deity? Time out for bigger picture thoughts. [*][*]Sag ExFire Awesome wk for passion. Move w it not against it. Create energy where there is none. Dance in the flames & rejoice.
Just asking, cuz that sounds like an awesome week to me