Old 06-11-2017, 06:13 AM   #331
StoicStone

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch..............
Preferred Pronoun?:
No preference...............
Relationship Status:
single...............

StoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chained Daisy View Post
`Pops head around door`....

Excuse me, not wishing to interrupt but I`m sure there would be a thread here about Stone Femme identity but I`m struggling to find it, anyone able to send me off in the right direction please ?

Many thanks
I searched the site just a minute ago, and didn't find a stone femme thread either. I would suggest you start one, but I think perhaps the reason no one has yet, is because they fear thread crashing. (That is what I call posts from people who for some reason feel the need to be publicly criticize others whose
way of identifying, or other subject matter they either don't approve of or don't understand)

Note: I'm not trying to put anyone down or make any accusations, I've just noticed that thread crashing happens a lot on ALL forum sites. Doesn't matter what the purpose of the forum is. I've even seen this activity on parenting/grandparenting forums. If more than two people come together for any kind of discussion there is bound to be a certain amount of judging and conflict.
StoicStone is offline   Reply With Quote