View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 01:39 AM   #32
sierragirrl

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
<3

Thanked 2,870 Times in 667 Posts
sierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Lightbulb

IYCSMN
I am not sure how proud of me you would be. Although I am sure if you were still around I would not be in the spot I am now.. over the yrs I have gotten more ink that I know you would not like..but you know me stubborn and if I want something bad enough I will get it, have always been like that my entire life.
You would see a child sleeping in a bed next to mine, I know you would love her. I was thinking tonight as I was driving J home how I should nick name Libby Karma she is a mini me. OY
I know if you could see us all now you would give Alli a big shove to get her life on track.
you would see that I am down 43 pounds, hair is longer then ever, i eat completely different, I can walk away from food without giving it a second look.I am not shoving my feelings down with food.
although I am eating healthier I am not eating nearly enough everyday.
soon my hair will start to thin out from not enough protein
I would rather be bald and healthy then have beautiful hair and be unhealthy.
IYCSMN
you would see I am getting stronger everyday, but fuck it still hurts

sierragirrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sierragirrl For This Useful Post: