Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
I'm curious to know how they are defining "helping support". It could be just little stuff here and there.
Well I can tell you that Red and I have had to help support her brother for over a year before he found a job. It was as much as 300.00 a month at times. It was not fun and it was very stressful. We had to pay as much as 600.00 monthly to take care of the charges at the nursing home her mother was in for seven years.

A little stuff here and there can add up to hundreds of dollars. Her brothers cell phone alone costs us $360.00 a year. Thankfully he finally took a job and the contract on his phone runs out this next month and he has been informed that at 48 years old he will need to go and get his own phone.