How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,717 Times in 5,082 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Today I went to the gym and (you guessed it) was on the Arc Trainer (Level 10) for 1 hour of the Hill Interval program, followed by 30 minutes of the Strength program. I decided to give up on two t.v. series that I was trying out, one was Toddlers and Tiaras (boring) and the other was Doomsday Preppers (also boring). I was disappointed that Doomsday Preppers wasn't better. It's a show about exactly what the title says, a National Geographic series. I did learn that an INCH bag is your "I'm Never Coming Home" bag so it better have everything you need and still not be too heavy for a long trek.

Then I did an hour of weight lifting, abs, and yoga in silence. There's a hip area of the gym that plays music and has newer equipment and is where people are taken who are getting tours of the gym. Then there's another area which is my haunt, where everything is old and dusty, and it's quiet. That's where I've found my home.

I have two friends in the locker room. One is Samantha, and she is an Asian woman whose thing is taking classes. I never take classes. She's the friend I like less than my other friend, but she's the friend who was there today so that's why I'm mentioning her. She sets her mind on a few classes and then sits in the locker room in a dark corner watching television and eating sushi in between the classes. I think it's a little intense how she waits around for those classes. Today she found me in a row of lockers sitting on a bench eating an apple. She said for me to come sit with her while she ate her sushi. She said, "You're eating all by your lonesome." I said, "No thanks, I'm just having a quick apple" (It was true.). She shrugged and walked away. I felt a little guilty but I knew that if I joined her in her dark corner with the t.v., I'd end up being in that locker room for the rest of the afternoon. It's happened before...

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: