View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 09:25 AM   #38
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,378 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Or, I use photobucket and have never gotten the sizing tool to work for me. Even the newest version that came out yesterday. I will still try to work with it a bit for the all in one option, but in the mean time I will definitely try pic resize.

Thanks Parker for the step by step, the visuals really help me.

Another thing I have found on sizing, if I take a photo with my iPhone I can email it direct to photobucket and I asks me what size I want to send and it works perfectly. But if I take a screen shot on the phone and send it the size options are not available and it is too big. Will try the Parker option for that too.

One other thing, If you find am image in google images, mouse over it and at the very bottom there is a link for 'more sizes'. That will usually bring up a page with a ton of different sizes of that one image. I just grab the image code for the size I want. If it is for a post I try to make sure the larger of the two dimensions is 300 or less so as to not disrupt the flow to much.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post: