View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 01:44 PM   #27
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,647 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

I just knew that Hitler was after Jews and any persons deemed "undesirable" and "useless" in his scheme to generate a supreme arian race. That meant disabled, homosexual, elderly and Jews, He also annihilated Russians iby the millions and people forget that. Jews were prosperous, they owned businesses, they were educated, non-arian, and they maintained status and wealth during a depression in Germany. NJFemmie, and everyone thanks for contributing to Andrew's thread with such interesting and educated posts.
I'm going to move on from the subject of the Holocaust for a little while since WWII is a favorite subject and there are a few stories I want to contribute.

If you are interested in the Holocaust, I would also recommend some incredible movies on the subject, if you haven't seen them already.

The Holocaust - mini-series with Meryl Streep and James Woods
Playing for Time -Venessa Redgrave
Jakob the Liar - Robin Williams
The Diary of Anne Frank is a given
La vita è bella (Life is Beautiful)
subtitled but an incredible movie about a child and his protective father in the camps.
Shindler's List is a given

and if there are others, please feel free to recommend them.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post: