Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

I am completely outraged!

I cannot believe that after Morningstar ( yes a lovely member of OUR community ) apologized TWICE for posting something SOME people find offensive that she was still beat up over it. So it becomes a free for all?
Lets all pretend to be therapists and *counsel* the poster. WTF !!!!! Must be nice to live in glass houses.

I see LOTS of things done in the name of humor that are offensive, IMO.
Hell Wanda Sykes offended the hell out of me last night, I didn't beat her up because it was not funny IN MY OPINION. Some people probably thought she was hilarious.

I see LOTS of posts that I find offensive on ALL of the BF sites.. so I skip over them. I don't beat up the person who posted it! If its "not my cup of tea" I skip over it and I do LOTS of skipping.

Seeing that causes rape and sexual abuse? WTF is that about? I assure you that seeing that video does not *turn* someone into a rapist.

Morningstar I am very sorry this happened to you and I do believe if you were one of the *cool kids * this would NOT have happened to you.

Please don't stop trying to bring lighthearted humor to us. I find you a breath of fresh air among those of us that are wound up just too goddamn tight
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: