Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
HOLY GUACAMOLE!!!!!!!!!! I have lost a total of 11lbs!!!!!!:che er: I’ve been eating Keto very strictly and have totally changed my attitude and mindset. I know it will probably take me about 2yrs or more to get down to the weight I want to be, and that’s cool, I have patience.
Congrats to you!!! That is success!!. I too am on Keto, and trying so very hard to remain strict.. in 3 months I am down just over 50lbs.. but more than that.. those jeans I threw in my closet years ago that I couldn't bare to part with.. now fit and are getting too big.. and I am ever so happy to let them go for forever this time. So that being said, you may be surprised how quickly it falls off, the inches are the most noticable.. Good for you!

Last edited by Breathless; 01-31-2018 at 06:21 PM.
Breathless is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Breathless For This Useful Post: