View Single Post
Old 11-03-2020, 09:33 PM   #1075
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,996 Times in 9,940 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Election Night (thoughts)

How is everybody holding up tonight?

I've had CNN streaming live on my phone all day long. I could not even listen to NPR on the way home. I have no idea if anybody else has noticed a shift in content and coverage by National Public Radio but after this week, I may never listen to that station again.

I am worried and very anxious and my anxiety level is off the charts.

There is some good news, though. Tonight, Maricopa County in Arizona is turning the state blue. I seriously hope Arizona will be a Democratic state.

Pennsylvania is not even no where close to being done with ballot counting but there is reason to believe that Pennsylvania will turn Blue (Democrat).

My heart hurts to learn that certain states will remain under the control of the GOP. It hurts to see that not only is it a close race for the Presidential race but it is also a close race in the House and the Senate.

I can hardly watch or hear what I am hearing tonight.

I will be heart sick and heart broken if America remains under the control of the authoritarian dictator who currently occupies the WH.

I anxiously await for any good news that we as a country are liberated from the toxic hold of poisonous political strongholds.

PS/ I will never live in any state that is controlled by the GOP. I just won't and can't and it's a deal breaker for me if a person's politics aligns with the Republican Party. I left my home state years ago (Idaho), because of the mindset of those who are Republican (GOP) and the toxic stranglehold that has held that state hostage, for years.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: