View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 05:05 AM   #70
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:
Very PROUD BUTCH LESBIAN!

WILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semantics View Post
Good day WILDCAT and everyone else.

I loved Elton John and Tim Rice's Aida. I saw it at the Palace Theater in Manhattan and at the Bushnell in Hartford, CT.
OH! Thanks for answering here Semantics!

I was fortunate to see several really good ones in Manhattan. I'm trying to recall if one was at the Palace Theater...(?) It's been so long. I LOVE the beauty of the old theaters there! I think that thrills me more than anything, just looking at the original interior design and decor, feeling all of that history... certainly a part of the overall experience, yes?

The FIRST play I saw there blew me away - it was Jerome Robbins' Broadway. I was a fairly new resident in N.Y.C. at the time, and after it was over... bopping out that one exit door all bubbly and super (HYPER) charged up - with the bright city night lights hitting me... I thought I had died and went to... uh, Broadway!

Have a wonderful day!

Wildcat
WILDCAT is offline   Reply With Quote