Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
It's not a stain but Covergirl makes their Outlast line, which does stay pretty well and comes with a gloss stick to moisturize. They have a ton of shades that are barely there. Check it out the next time you're in a store.
I came here to post about Outlast lipsticks! They stay on perfectly for 4-5 hours and then "well enough" for another couple of hours...

I use them for liner (kind of-- i create the line, but then i fill in with Outlast also, then layer on Cover Girl "Continuous Color" solid stick, then finish with the gloss stick)

(the applicator is not pointy but my fundamentals of painting professor drilled it into us that we should be able to create precision lines with any size/shape of brush just by controlling pressure)

Shades=

Outlast: 740, 595, 559, 549, 512, 521

Continuous color: 505, 540, 415, 420, 435

Combination of Outlast 549 and Continuous Color 415 is a nice neutral pink