Old 08-17-2011, 07:50 AM   #15
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation

work and chores
I just want to have fun, discover and do silly crazy things because they sound interesting and I think I might want to try them or enjoy them.
work/employment is getting in the way of that. And during the school year I must admit I am physically tired by the time I get home...so my oh lets try this zest is more of a ...oh lets think about that a bit more ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ kind of thing.
I dont want to mow the lawn, tend the gardens or any of that stuff,,,well only when I want to not when it wants me to...see the difference?And right now it wants me to do those things once a week and I am more inclined to think once a month....