Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
I love that story, dee!

While I'm on a roll, here is another manifestion story from this past summer. I find it really fun to just try and manifest small things. Many of my successes with this go far beyond coincidence. So this summer, I was just thinking about someone giving me a flower. I visualized it in my mind, etc., for several days. There was no emotion tied to it, nothing super-important about it. I just wanted to see if I could make it happen. So one day, I am walking down by the gardens, where I have walked many times. Sometimes I see people there, sometimes not. A woman is there, tending to her Gerberas and I decide to walk that way. And I was not thinking at all about the "someone giving me a flower" thing. So she talks to me and she's got a scissors and is cutting her daisies. And i say to her "They're so beautiful" because they are. And she says, "Here, do you want one?" and hands it to me. And it was a few days later that I actually realized what had happened, in terms of my little manifestation game coming true.

I think it's easiest to manifest things that you have no strong emotion about, and if you want to try doing this, I find it to be the most successful way of proving to yourself what LoA can do.

i LOVE that!

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: