Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default on my mind, lately...

Something that I think is worthwhile to think about is the type of candidate, preferably a candidate who can combine a powerhouse of solid members who will commit to steering the US toward better social policy and committed to restructuring the economy by shoring up Labor policy because the economy is tanking under a variety of pressures created and exacerbated by the current administration.

Also, worth thinking about: How will any candidate seeking office deal with the fall-out over immigration policy and the treatment of those who seek a better life in the US due to horrific and life threatening situations in progress?

And, last but not least, another thing I've been thinking about: There's an awful lot of global upheaval and unrest due to turbulent changes in other global societies, as well as social upheaval and unrest in our own country. I don't know what type of things to question appropriately, given the type of political and social climate of today, but I feel compelled to think about these types of things due to political and social unrest.

My eldest brother is an long-time federal employee with the USFS. He has to file for unemployment, since this federal agency is part of the greater federal agencies under attack by the current administration. I often wonder if you-know-who has been silently, with help by crooked, heartless members in the current administration, undermining agencies established by the Rooseveltian social policy of the Post-Depression era.

I keep thinking that it is super important that we as a country need to shore up and protect social agency's affected by the upheaval committed against them by the current administration (….).

I'm also worried about Supreme Court Justice, RBG and the Supreme Court Justice system as a whole. How can we as a country have an independent arm of the Justice system if the SCJ bench is representative of repressive forms of 'justice'??? I am still upset over the placement of Kava-Not to the US Supreme Court.

The proverbial clock is ticking and two years from now, will be here soon.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: