How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,146 Times in 5,126 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I agree with everything CCB. The only thing I ask that you add is Gemme's suggestion of posting pics of our artwork after we have received them. It feels very unfair (!) and also misses out on an important aspect of the project if only you get to see all the artworks and different interpretations, and we each only get to see one. I realize this is also asking you to do extra work, but I would personally appreciate it very much. One alternative I can suggest - everyone could send in their original artwork, and enough photocopies for everyone else. That way, each person would receive one original artwork and photocopies of all the others. (This is just an alternative idea for everyone's perusal, I am equally open to either the pics in the gallery or photocopies.)

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post: